Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Top 10 Photo Books of 2008

- I have always been pretty insane with my collections, from baseball cards to comic books and most recently records. This year began a new obsession for me. Before the year started I only had a couple of photo books, but as time went on record buying took a huge back seat to them an now I'm actually selling off records to feed my addiction. Of course there are many books I have yet to see this year but these are my favorites.


Zoe Strauss - America


Luigi Ghirri - It's Beautiful Here, Isn't It


Mark Steinmetz - South East


Sze Tsung Leong - Horizons


Takashi Homma - Tokyo


Alec Soth - The Last Days of W.


Coley Brown - Jam, Jelly, Honey, Wild, Rice


Leigh Ledare - Pretend You're Actually Alive


Judith Joy Ross - Protest The War


Robin Schwartz - Amelia's World

1 comment:

Daniel Shea said...

that's a solid eclectic mix of books. i too have let my record collecting fall behind in recent years to fund a photo book collection.