Sunday, January 4, 2009

Happy New Year

- Hey all, December left me with very little time for blogging. Between school, work, and the holidays I was swamped but now I will be back at it full time. There will be some new changes with the blog, hopefully a new design soon, and two new sections including a new print publication and an online gallery. The zine Disposable will feature a portfolio by a different photographer each month shot using only disposable cameras. So far some really amazing photographers have signed on to do issues and I am getting really excited about it. I am hoping to have the first issue out by the end of the month which will feature my own work. More information will be available soon. The online gallery will be curated by myself and Anita Totha, registrar from Yossi Milo Gallery. It will feature the work of emerging photographers in bi-weekly group and solo shows. If your interested please email 5-10 images, a statement, and bio to cpresha@gmail.com or eyesofartists@gmail.com.

No comments: