Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Shawn Gust Print Sale


© Shawn Gust

- Shawn Gust is selling some limited edition prints on his blog Organic Chemistry, wish I wasn't so broke from the holidays because I would be picking up the above image. Here are the details, "I've decided to make some limited edition prints available here on the blog. I am offering five 11x14 prints in editions of 25. The prints are from a project I worked on last winter with the Human Rights Education Institute that is titled "Living Within Limits: A Collaboration with Nature". We here in North Idaho have had over 80 inches of snow in the last two weeks and I am feeling like these images are an appropriate offering. With this first sale, I am going to make a donation to HREI for their work. 50% of all print sales will go to aid in future projects for the organization. How can you beat that? So get art, help out."

No comments: