Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Sze Tsung Leong


- While I was at Yossi Milo last week I got a chance to see a bunch of prints from Sze Tsung Leong's new series Cities. Sze Tsung is one of my favorite photographers and also one the nicest people I've met in the photo world. While I was interning at the gallery he was around more than any of the other artists, always coming in with new prints from his Horizons series from a new part of the world. At the time I didn't know that while traveling around the world for the Horizons series he was shooting the companion series Cities. "Cities is a series depicting urban fabrics throughout the world. Differences, parallels, and variations between built environents are revealed through consistent composition and viewpoint. Disparate locations are juxtaposed and a new geography is outlined." Like the last series everything is being hand printed by Sze Tsung himself and the prints look absolutely beautiful. See more of the work here.



© Sze Tsung Leong

No comments: