Thursday, October 30, 2008

TBW Books


- Jörg posted a new interview today with Paul Schiek the owner of TBW Books. The interview is really great and after reading it Paul has become one of my favorite people in the photo world. The way he is able to keep his DIY ethic in this money hungry art world is something I really look up to. Read the interview here. The new subscription series has an amazing lineup featuring Todd Hido, Marianne Mueller, Abner Nolan, and Alec Soth. You get four books for $100, you can't beat that, I'll be placing my order tomorrow.

Love this quote:
"It would kill me to know that there is some kid out there searching for something real, and stumble across these books and have them priced so crazy they couldn't afford them. That would sort of crush me... I was and still am that kid." - Paul Schiek

No comments: